Friday, April 29, 2011

2 moms for 6 babies

The days are continously sunny and nice. It's good to take walks with the boys. Yesterday, it was a historical day, when Maarja - another mom of triplets - joined us with her children; so we were out with 2 triplets' prams. I think you do not see such an appearance often. Luckily the children slept most of the time, so we didn't need to deal with 6 crying or angry babies at the same time!

Later, the boys slept in the garden and we could have some chat with Maarja. Sure there's always a lot to talk with her and we never have enough time... it would be nice to get together without 2 x triplets one day, but I doubt this day ever comes! :)

PS - My boys made a late-birthday gift for me: yesterday they slept until 7.30 a.m.!!! They tried to wake up at 5.20 as usual, but I somehow managed to put them back to sleeping positions and they slept for 2 more hours. It felt so strange! I think the bad days are over, for now, and I can enjoy our lovely days together again - me fresh and boys happy!

No comments: