Wednesday, March 30, 2011

R.I.P.

Today, I bow my head in grief. I bow my head in honour of a young woman who didn't deserve to die at so young age. So unexpectedly. My dear friend said good-bye to her sister, forever, yesterday. Nothing is the same for her since this moment.

Why is life often so fragile? Why is life often so unfair? Why are two small children left without their mom's love and care and intimacy? Why are no words enough to comfort?

Only the Wind knows the Answer. Sigh. I light the candle.

6 comments:

Eda said...

Aitäh, Karin, toetuse eest.

Maarja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maarja said...

Eda, ma ei tunne sind, kuid tean mida sa tunned...kaotasin oma venna pool aastat tagasi...nii noor ja andekas. Elul on omad keerdkäigud, mida mööda me käima peame.

Annette said...

I am sorry to read that you have lost a friend and that two children have lost their dear mummy.

Anonymous said...

*Hugs*, to you and the family of your friend!

Eda said...

Aitäh, Maarja.
--
Thank you for your support.