Friday, March 4, 2011

7 months old

Today, boys turned 7 months old. The past month has absolutely flied! I feel like it was just yesterday, when they had the 6-months-birthday and now already 1 month later! However, within this month, the boys have developed incredibely. Especially the mental development. They try to figure out how the toys work - for example, yesterday Ralf learnt how to push a button of a certain car which makes a noise. I showed to him how to do it and later he did it himself, many times, pushing the button very hard (because with a soft push, it doesn't work). So he learnt the point very quickly. Sten and Fred have figured out how a certain dolphin works when you pull it from a "tail". Then it starts to tremble. They are all geting smarter and smarter, each day brings something new and for me, it's so interesting to follow it.
Physically, the development is not as quick as a normal child has since they were so packed together in my belly and therefore, they need a little bit more time to make all their muscles going and strong. But Fred is the strongest - he can roll over both from belly to back and from back to belly and is so excited about it: the most, he loves to do it, when I tell him and then, he is happy when I say "Oh, how smart boy you are!".
Here I wrote about boys' characters. Now - 5 months later - I planned to do the same and write how they have changed. But I gave a thought about it, and right now, I can't really make huge differences in their characters. They change so quickly! One week, Fred is a "mommy's boy", another week Ralf acts like that and so on. All I can say, is that they all are very good boys. Ralf has been probably the easiest, usually, because he falls asleep the best; but then Fred can be a very good boy, too, playing on his own for several minutes; and Sten is the happiest boy - he always laughs when you look at him. Actually all of them are incredibely laughing joyful boys. The photos prove it - I did nothing special to make them laugh, it's how they are! Once again I have to admit: I cannot be happier... those boys are a blessing!


1 comment:

Maarja said...

Palju, palju õnne poistele! Tõesti kiirelt läheb aeg. Minu meelest sa alles kirjutasid nende poole aasta saavutustest.