Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting better...

Thank you, all friends, for your kind words and support!

Today I can report that Fred's health is getting better and so far, Ralf and Sten are spotless. I guess it's no use to hope that they will remain spotless, but at least some gap gives me a bit of time to gain strentgh before I have to face the spots and cries again...
My mom was here again for 1 night and half day and this was a big help - she was together with Fred, holding him and comforting him while I took care for the "twins". Fred got really better last night when he got some good sleep and today, he agreed to take a day-nap in his pram-cocoon, which I placed to our sauna rest-room which is very cool as we haven't heaten it. It clearly shows that he has beaten the chicken-pox - the previous days, he agreed to sleep only on my or my mom's lap...
However, we still need help to deal with the situation because we have decided to keep the boys separated until there's still little hope that maybe the other boys didn't catch the virus. Fred stays in Kert's room for the whole week (or until we see the spots on other boys) and we have asked my friend Marju and our night-nanny Inger to come and help us during the day time when Erik is at work. Probably Fred feels back as normal already after a couple of days (but he'll remain "green" probably for a longer time!), so he can enjoy my full attention, which will be a bonus for him after suffering so much because of the chicken-pox.
I will not show any photos of Green-Fred today, but I show the photos taken before his illness - the boys learn to be on their bellies right now!
Ralf and Fred:
Sten:

1 comment:

Eda said...

Kui tore:) Loodame, et teised poisid ikkagi ei ole nakatunud!