Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dining set

New Year has brought several changes in our home. First, Erik finished sauna. Second, I've finally bought a new dining set for us. For many years, I've dreamt of a big dining table where during birthday parties, we can invite our relatives to have a nice dinner; and where during dark winter nights, I can lay out all my deco things and make Christmas cards; or just have a cosy dinner with my own small family. So far, we had just a small table for 4, but in my mind, I've been thinking of a table what can seat 12 people. We decided to choose a very simple oak table which is normally for 6 people but can be lengthen to 12 people. The chairs I ordered from another shop, made by Estonian craftsmen (the table is Finnish). We all are very satisfied with our new table and chairs and already had a dinner there!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hi Karin:-) Congratulations with your new table, chairs, etc. Look great:-)