Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas card designs - Vol III

These snowmen-cards are Kert's favourites. I made many of them, and they went to my close relatives (like my parents, my aunt etc) as well as some dear penpals (Heike, Martina etc). Those cards are one of my favourites. I had many versions of them as well, some with English text and some with Estonian text. I sent them to Pauline, Birgit, Anna, to Erik's sister's family, to our neighbours...
Those two funny cards were for Pille and for Eva:
This card went to Iceland - to Svana and her family:
And this arrived to Portugal - to my dear friend Marta:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tõeliselt ilusad jõulukaardid! Nii tubli, et võtsid kätte ja meisterdasid kõigile oma lähedastele ise kaardid; proovin järgmisel aastal Sinu positiivsest näitest õppust võtta ja ka vähemalt mõned kaardid ise meisterdada :) Ande