Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friends - Part II

- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out -
Lets meet my friends!
Here you can see some of the photos (from 2003-2004) together with my penpals and with my best friend Kristi.
Thank you - Laima, Eda, Kristi, Marina, Svana, Ande, Cindy, Brigida - being there for me for so many years!
Photo: I and my Latvian penpal Laima, Riga, Latvia, September 2004.
Photo: I and my Estonian penpal Eda, Jurmala, Latvia, August 2004.
Photo: I and my best friend Kristi, Pärnu county, Estonia, July 2004.
Photo: I and my Danish penpal Maria, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 2003.
Photo: I and my Icelandic penpal Svana, Rutshellir, Iceland, August 2003.
Photo: I and my Estonian penpal Ande, Palmse, Estonia, June 2003.
Photo: I and my American penpal Cindy, Muhu island, Estonia, June 2003.
Photo: My Italian penpal Brigida, her ex-boyfriend Marco, Kert and I, Türisalu, Estonia, March 2003.

No comments: