Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winter has arrived...


The first snow came down in October 22. But it melted away... and we had some dark winter weeks. But this week, it all changed. Just a few days ago, the amount of snow was still reasonable, but today, it snowed FOR HOURS. And it looks like perfect Christmas weather... I fear it's a month too early?!? I hope not...
Just a few days ago, it was still like on the following photo and I could take the triplets pram out. Now, it's not possible anymore and they sleep in the garden house.

Today, I had to make roads for the dogs, too, because they couldn't walk!

2 comments:

Martina said...

It also snowed last night here and everything is white...perfect! But we do not have that much snow as you have yet. Another load should come from Sunday to Monday and then again to Tuesday....if only we do not miss the train/bus to school, as I first have to put all the snow away from our garage and road to the street by hand...:((....but I am glad it is snowing! Nina baked some Gingerbread today and it is smelling lovely now...
So cute to see the snow is higher than your dog...LOL ;)
Hugs,
Martina

Karin said...

Yeah, it says here, too, that it's just the start - it will snow during next days just the same. I shoveled so much today, also by hand, but since it's weekend, then noone was in a hurry, and I just enjoyed it (the boys were asleep). But it's not so much fun during the working days, when someone of us wants to go out with the car and is in a hurry!
I was writing the Christmas cards today - and actually I already wrote yours, too! :)