Friday, November 27, 2009

Class Re-Union

2009 has been a special year for me concerning university studies:
15 years ago (in 1994) I entered the university
10 years ago (in 1999) I finished the 5-year-study programm
And now, 10 years later (in 2009) I got my PhD degree
To celebrate the round figures, we organized a class reunion for 21 girls who studied in the same group. Some of them, I hadn't seen for all those 10 years which have passed... but with many, I'm in regular contact (for instance, Kristi is my best friend). 18 of 21 girls came, so almost everyone!
The reunion took place in November 14 at the greenroom of our new university building (my workplace), additionally we had an excursion to our new beautiful library.
I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion and were happy to see each other! I was, indeed. :)

Photo: A group-photo of 18 girls who studied together with me at university.

Photo: Excursion in our new library.

Our new library:


4 comments:

Marta said...

i love those photos from your new library. very nice building!
have a nice weekend;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

whut? No boys?

Karin said...

No boys, that's right. Clothing industry, sewing technology, fashion design... no boys were interested in our year!