Monday, December 8, 2008

Muffins

Yesterday, we had a small party with our neighbours and I thought I'd make some muffins. I did two different kinds of - cherry-cappuccino muffins and banana-chocolate muffins. I'd like to share the recipe of the first ones. They were not as sweet as the banana-chocolate ones and therefore, my favourites!

Cherry-cappuccino muffins
2 dl cherries (can be canned)
3 dl flour
2 teapoons of baking powder
5 small bags of cappuccino powder
7 tablespoons of hot water
2 eggs
130 gramms of sugar
80 ml oil
2 dl natural yogurth (with no sugar or flavour)

Heat the owen to 180 degrees. Drain the cherries (if they are canned). In one bole, mix the flour and baking powder. In another, dissolve the cappuccino powder in hot water. Then, cream the eggs, sugar, oil, yogurth and cappuccino mass. After that, add the flour and the cherries and mix everything. Fill the muffin holes of the cake tin and bake for about 20 minutes.

No comments: