Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer events

Picnic at work - 19 June My colleague Marina, I and my colleague Ülo in picnic, which took place in Tallinn Zoo this year.

Tour of Manour Houses - Part II, 21-22 June, IDA-VIRU county Kristi in front of KALVI manour house

I and Kristi in Narva, the eastest town in Estonia
Rakvere Park
I and Kristi in front of Aaspere Manour House
Visiting Kristi's sister Karin: I, Kristi, Karin, Janek, Sander

Tour of Manour Houses - Part III - 19-20 July, VILJANDI county Kristi on the balcony of Laupa Manour House
I and Kristi in front of Olustvere Manour House
I and Kristi in the ruins of Viljandi Castle
Pärsti Manour House
Kristi in the hall of Suure-Kõpu Manour House

3 days in Muhu island - 29-31 July Kert and his new bike
Emily with flowers
Emily and Anna waiting to get their lunch
Martin, the twins and sauna house
In Lepana seaside

Summer & Home Rainbow over our house
Strawberries from our garden
Our sweet little Tony

Marju's house-warming party - 31 July Erik, I, Kristi, Eve, Ragnar, Rain's friend, Rain, Marju

Eda's 30th jubilee - 2 August The birthday girl

Erik playing with Eda's kitten
4 girls, 1 baby and cat Oscar in the birthday party: I, Eda, Märt, Siiri, Sirje

No comments: